Welcome to the Adda Clevenger School's Online Application. We have introduced the online application in an effort to make applying as simple as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you encounter any difficulties in this process.
We accept applications for students entering grades Transitional Kindergarten (TK1/TK2) through 8th Grade. PLEASE USE THE ONLINE INQUIRY FORM BEFORE SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION. ADMISSIONS WILL CONTACT YOU TO LET YOU KNOW WHETHER THERE ARE SPACES AVAILABLE IN THE GRADE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO REFUND THE APPLICATION FEE ONCE THE APPLICATION IS SUBMITTED.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, THE APPLICATION PROCESS HAS BEEN REVISED DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS. OPEN HOUSE AND SCHOOL TOURS ARE CURRENTLY PROHIBITED BY LOCAL AND STATE GUIDELINES. ALL PARENT MEETINGS AND STUDENT SHADOW VISITS WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLINE.
All applications will be treated in a fair and sensitive manner; all admissions materials received are handled and maintained as confidential materials. Adda Clevenger is committed to the concept of equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, or other legally impermissible factors.
Using the links at the top of the page, first select "Create an Account
" to set up your user accont. Then select "Application
" to complete the online application. Feedback will be provided throughout the online portion to help you complete the application. A yellow caution sign will appear in the menu next to forms that are missing required information. If a form contains all required information, a green check mark will appear next to the form's menu item.
After you have completed the application, a Submit Application and Make Payment form will appear. Please follow the instructions that will be provided to submit the application along with the non-refundable $100 application fee.
There are 4 stages to the application process. Please follow the checklist items listed below, including submission of all supplemental application forms.
The application deadline for priority consideration is January 31, 2021.
- Submit an online inquiry here
. You will be contacted by Admissions with information about next steps, which may include an online meeting or phone call with Admissions.
- If you wish to move forward with the admissions process after speaking or meeting with Admissions, please complete the Online Application (below) and obtain the following supplemental materials:
- TK & K applicants will be invited to visit the TK1 or TK2 class as distance learners for one or two consecutive school days, depending on individual circumstances.
- Grade 1-8 applicants will be invited to attend a shadow visit as distance learners for at least three consecutive days in their current grade.
WE APPRECIATE THAT ONLINE VISITS ARE NOT OPTIMAL AND WE HOPE TO RESUME IN-PERSON SHADOW VISITS FOR STUDENTS AS SOON AS LOCAL AND STATE REQUIREMENTS ALLOW.
- Admission decisions are sent electronically to the email address you provide in your online application. As a member of the Independent Schools of the San Francisco Bay Area
consortium, Adda Clevenger School observes the following common admission notification dates:
Monday, March 8, 2021, for TK admissions.
Wednesday, March 17, 2021, for K-8 admissions.